Leduc Heavy Duty Truck Repair
Hart Transmission and Mechanical with its large new facility and fleet of mobile emergency service trucks has been serving the greater Edmonton and Leduc, Leduc County for several years. Harts is your Leduc Heavy Duty Truck Repair Experts. From Transmission repair and rebuilds, to general mechanical work, Hart’s has grown into offering full heavy duty truck and equipment repair both in its shop as well as on the road.
- Hart offers the following services in the Leduc area but not limited to:
- Heavy duty truck repair
- Heavy duty mobile emergency service trucks 24/7
- Medium Duty truck repair and maintenance including full engine and powertrain overhauls
- Light duty general mechanical work, maintenance and service
- Full spectrum fleet services for all makes and models of vehicles including heavy duty equipment.
- Full Transmission repairs and overhauls.
Mobile Heavy Duty Mechanic
Looking for a mobile emergency service truck to come out and repair your rig? no problem! we are here to help, if you are experience more comprehensive issues and need a shop to look over engine issues or more serious challenges let us take your rig in and give it the love that it needs.
Proud Mechanical Repair Shop
A member of the Better Business Bureau of Central & amp; Northern Alberta for 15 years and a Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) Approved Auto Repair Specialist, we understand the importance of customer service and customer satisfaction in auto repairs. Our technicians are willing to take the time to sit down with you and explain the repairs needed, so you can feel at ease with our services, and we can get you back on the road as fast as possible. We always focus on honesty and integrity while servicing your vehicle.
We also believe it’s important to contribute to our community – we are proud to support local youth sports teams (Sherwood Park Minor Hockey and Sherwood Park Crusaders Junior A hockey team), the Stollerys Children’s Hospital, Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute and more.